Friday, April 10, 2009

Souksan van peemi!!!


Oh, spare me!
_
Commercial break muna from all the travel photos I've been posting lately.
_
This time, I'm posting photos that I feel "captured the moment." Hehehe! These were all taken during the start of the Lao New Year while we were having snacks at a restaurant by the banks of the Mekong River in Luang Prabang, Laos (ay... travel photos pa rin pala 'to. hehehe!). Although we have our own version of water splashing during the San Juan Day celebration here in the Philippines, we were still fascinated watching these boys wait up on girls passing by and splash water at them. We stayed for more than an hour, constantly clicking on every passers-by, trying to capture their different expressions. Eating at the restaurant was such a distraction from this photo op. Hehehe!
_
Kebs! I'm not posting these for a critique... I just enjoyed taking their photos, as much as we enjoyed watching them.
_
Souksan van peemi!!!
_
... Happy new year in Lao :)
_



More splashin' photos at my Multiply site:


0 comments: