Monday, January 12, 2009

You Learn

Feeling superbly stupid from the text message I sent to the one that pisses me off for so many days now, I spent the entire day working with music playing through my laptop. In times like this, I usually try to correlate songs with what I'm feeling. Hmmm... Walang bagay.

Until I got to this old Alanis Morisette song. While silently singing to its lyrics (huh? pano yun?), I realized, this song fits me today. I quickly searched for the lyrics online... And there you go! Bagay nga...

You live, you learn
You love, you learn
You cry, you learn
You lose, you learn
You bleed, you learn
You scream, you learn

You grieve, you learn
You choke, you learn
You laugh, you learn
You choose, you learn
You pray, you learn
You ask, you learn
You live, you learn

But then, alam mo na naman 'to noon pa, diba, Barok? So, get your act together and F-O-C-U-S!!! You don't need parasites in your life that drain your strength and enthusiam. You know you're better than this now.

0 comments: