Sunday, October 12, 2008

52 Weeks of Frozen Time

We learn by practice. Period.
_
As much as I want to practice freezing time everyday, my work (what else is new?) limits me to do this. Limit, but not stop.
_
So, from now on, I will take photos and practice as much I can. Every week, I will choose one photo (out of how many or how few I'll be able to shoot) which I will upload here. That one photo should be my best for that week... Well, at least best for me. Camera details will be in the description portion.
_
And you!!! Yes, you!!! You are all very welcome to make C&Cs. The more C&Cs, the better, thus, helping me improve. Good and bad? I'm here to learn.My only rule for this "personal project/contest" is that the photo to be uploded should have been taken during the current week (from Sunday to Saturday). Parang photo diary, pero weekly nga lang.
_
By next year, around this time, I should have been able to upload 52 photos. And I should have improved by then? Sana... Let's see.
_
Covered week: October 5 to October 11; Camera Model: Nikon D80 (as if I'll be having a new camera model anytime soon! hehehe!; Flash Mode: No Flash; Focal Length: 50mm; F-Number: F/22;E xposure Time: 1/90 sec.; ISO Speed: ISO-800; Metering Mode: Pattern; Exposure Program: Shutter Priority; Exposure Compensation: 0 step; Date/Time Taken: 10/11/2008, 7:34am; "Unphotoshopped" except for putting in my watermark
_
"In learning and straightway practicing is there not pleasure also?" -- Confucious

2 comments:

Sidney said...

That is a good start... a very colorful picture...

To give it a 10/10 I would have wished a person gazing out of the window...

(preferably a beautiful girl ;-)

byahengbarok said...

thanks for appreciating the photo! i doubt if a person could fit in there, it's a mere bathroom window. hehehe! i seldom put in people in my photographs too. i'm just not fond of photographing them.