Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Sunrise that Never Was


Although we had an 8am calltime for our breakfast, my usual "travel sickness" got the better of me. I woke up an hour before my mobile phones' alarm tone set off. 6am.

Unable to go back to sleep, I decided to go out and bring my camera. I'll just have to make use of this time to take photos of the beach then.

Unfortunately, it was cloudy. The sunrise was all covered up and there were so many gray clouds above me. So, I just took photos of the beach and everything else that happend that morning.

By the time the sun was all up, the gray clouds miraculously disappeared. Good. At least, we will have a great, sunny day for our island hopping.

Coffee, anyone?

Finally, the sun came out!

Crabs for breakfast? Why not?

My other sunrise and morning photos of Bantayan Island are in my Byaheng Barok Multiply site.

0 comments: