Monday, August 11, 2008

New Ringtone

For the longest time, I had the introduction part of the song "A Thousand Miles" as my Blackberry ringtone. I've been wanting to change it but I can't seem to find the perfect song as my ringtone. Either they're too modern, gone old, too cheesy, too loud... Nothing seems to be perfect.

Until one boring day, I chanced upon the lyrics of a year-old song. I knew the song enough to hum along with the tune, but not to sing the lyrics (not that I sing in real life). Since then, it has become a favorite song.

And that part of the lyrics that says:

"Don’t close your eyes, Don’t close your eyes
This is your life, are you who you want to be
This is your life, are you who you want to be
This is your life, is it everything you dreamed that it would be
When the world was younger and you had everything to lose"

...That has to be a part of my ringtone!

Time for a reflection?

0 comments: